Bioshock 2

Alexis

Ahhh, I can't wait for this. It looks like they're upping the horror on this one a little bit. That scene with the glass crashing in was pretty sweet, it'd be cool if you could swim out throught the hole and explore around the outside of Rapture for a while. So what's up with the name changes?

Oh, and being able to use a Big Daddy drill...that just chokes me up. Beautiful.

Sorry what was Sea of Dreams? Was it the proposed sequel to Bioshock?

After I forced myself to finish the first Bioshock (well, I rushed to the twist of the game so it wouldn't be spoilt for me, then dropped it for like 2 years until I finally went back to it), I'm not too excited about dropping yet another $80 AUD for this one, when it'll just feel like a "large" expansion pack. (What I mean is no new engine, same/similar UI etc etc. But meh, that's how they do sequels on consoles nowadays)

When they first released the trailer for Bioshock 2, it had the subtitle "Sea of Dreams". Then they announced that it was no longer Sea of Dreams. Then they announced that it was. Then they announced that it isn't again. So as of right now, it's just Bioshock 2.

Talk about indecisive. And I heard that another developer is tackling Bioshock 2 (not the original 2K offices) - with 2K Marin involved with the sequel. I wonder how this will reflect on the final product.

The new video looks good. But it looks more like a mod of the original game than a new game. All the graphics and the interface are the same, it's just the enemies and weapons that are different.

I'm hoping they're just building around the original game and are going to launch into redesigning the interface for the final game.

The Big Sister just looks like she's gonna be annoying.

• 9 months later...