505/575 (nm?)

suzumebachi

Once in a great while I guess I make one of these threads. It's been a long time now since the last one, and most of my fellow New Mexican brethren have since disappeared. Oh where have you gone wideruled and teknobunny?

Basically, I'm wondering if there are any new people on OCR from the 505? And I guess also the 575... my how the times change. So if you're from New Mexico poast hear.

Please...

It scares me to think that Protricity is the closest OC ReMixer to me geographically. D:

Why hello there fellow NM OCR-er! I'm down in the 575, since they decided to give Sock-a-ro a new area code. I go to NMT, so, yeah. Post.

Oh sweet! How long have you been going to NMT? I used to hang out down there quite a bit, even played a few gigs there over the years for spring flings and 49ers and whatnot. A lot of my friends went to NMT, and a few still live in suckorro... lord knows why.

Anyway, good to know I'm not the only person in central New Mexico (I'm currently living in the Belen vicinity).