KNGI VGM Radio: Nitro Game Injection (Sat 7:30 PM ET) & GameFuel

KyleJCrb

Had a great show spotlighting some of the awesome hip-hop acts of the community and talking to Jose the Bronx Rican. Grab it and listen to the hell out of it!

http://kngi.org/p=2216

IMPORTANT: I know the time was just changed, but it's now changing again. NGI is moving an hour earlier to 5PM Eastern time to hopefully minimize overlap with the new LIVE OverClocked After Dark (which you should all be listening to.) TAKE NOTE!

• 3 weeks later...

So Larry's totally flaking out on me. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU OJI! *shakes fist*

No really, he's got some serious work to do this weekend and then has to head to Japan, so I guess I can forgive him this time. The good news is, Ian Flynn (Archie's Sonic and Mega Man comic writer, though if you listen to the show regularly and don't know that by now, there's no hope for you, considering he's been on the show four times) is stepping up to the co-host's mic this weekend AND hopefully next weekend as well! Suraida may also be making a long-awaited reappearance for a bit, so be there at 5PM Eastern and chill with us on the Jazz Special NGI!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have some really cool things happening soon: we'll be previewing another upcoming album in a few weeks, our month-long special of episodes dedicated to Japanese game companies is coming up in November, and we just might be landing a HUGE interview with someone that... well, you'll just have to wait and see!

Also, Arecibo Radio has now launched their new website redesign! Check it out and let us know what you think.

Edited by KyleJCrb

• 2 weeks later...