A few original songs

Jewbei

hey sup everyone i rarely do this but eh what the hell i have a few songs im willing to share. lemme know what you think and enjoy :-P

Aqualight: I this was suppose to be a remix to sonic 2's aquatic ruin zone but it didnt mesh well so i made it into a original song. (Trance)

stats.png

Guided Love: This was my first attempt at blending trance with hip hop elements this song is rather old i did finished it i have the full version around somewhere i wrote this for my girlfriend. I think im on to something who knows maybe i will create a whole new genre of music (Hip hop and Trance)

stats.png

Arigato: I made this for a close friend/fan of mines she really enjoyed it but i think i got a lil carried away though. (Trance)

stats.png

Only listened to 2 of them, Arigato and Guided Love.

Arigato - Not too bad, I'm not a huge fan of the complete bang in your face 4 on the floor trance style, but overall it's a pretty good song. One thing that seems to get to me though is this set of 3 notes that you have going through what seems to be a huge chunk of the song, mainly at the beginning that sticks out a lot and just stands out too much for me.

Guided Love - Honestly, I don't think this would qualify as a "ground breaking new genre" because it doesn't sound like something that isn't already out there, Plus there's stuff like "trip-hop" and I'm sure there's someone who's already called themselves "trance-hop" or something like that.. With that being said though, I'm in no way saying the song doesn't sound good because it does. The kick drum is a little too much in my face in the beginning it seems like, but it's got a nice groove and I could potentially hear something like that playing during ending credits to an RPG like game or something

Nice work overall though :-P