Am I the only one?

Nekofrog

Am I the only one who was shocked by the promiscuity of Valentina's boob shaking when attacked?

Also, am I the only one who noticed that if you wait for the second "lights-on" in the Super Mario All Stars + World Intro, that Mario eyes swivel toward the camera. It's bloody creepy. Seriously.

Super Mario Bros world 3 overworld bgm is the same as the fairy fountain in the Zelda series.

I realized this when playing wind waker years ago. I got to the fairy queen and heard her fairy fountain music and was like "wait what the fuck?"

Yea, I caught on that way late, but I still caught on to it way before a lot of my friends did :)

This isn't a "Wait, was I the only one who saw that?", but rather a "Wait, was I the only one who heard that?" moment.

Playing Sega Touring Car Championship on the Saturn ages ago, one of the music tracks that gets played uses a phrase that caused me to stop playing because the game had a rating of "E". I've looked it up, and in the deep, dark corners of the Web, I found a site that said the shouted lyrics were "Are you stuck in the wake out there?", followed by a big crowd cheering. However, no matter how many times I've heard it, I hear "Are you fuckin' awake out there?!", followed by the big cheering crowd (which also makes more sense aurally).

This one is a little strange, but I always noticed on Super Metroid, in a couple rooms before Kraid, the camera kind of glitches and shows an area that wasn't mapped so it's just this strange black area that shows for a slight second before the camera snaps to the x position it should be at. It's a little hard to explain, but it's in the room marked below.

smglitchmap.jpg

Neko's pic is really big though. Look at a pic that isn't so detailed. The first time I heard of Goldeneye and saw that gun in a screenshot, I thought it was an actual pencil.

What is this? I have no idea what everyone's talking about on this one/BEWBS.

What game is this from?

Super Mario RPG. And yes, I saw Valentina's boobs jiggle too...

Yeah, I always thought it was a pencil gun.

What's this with the Zelda Fairy Fountain music being similar to the overworld SMB3 music? I don't remember any similarities...

I believe it was provided already but..

SMB3 - World 3 overworld OST

LoZ-Great Fairy Fountain theme

imo I can hear a resemblance but...

edit - god damn it beaten again >:L Cloudy GRIMDARK weather here fucking up my timing...