Am I the only one?

Nekofrog

However, no matter how many times I've heard it, I hear "Are you fuckin' awake out there?!", followed by the big cheering crowd (which also makes more sense aurally).

How about SSBM? You know he's not saying "Falcon Kick." I mean, come on, just listen to it. Just makes him more badass.

Anyone listened to these? I'm anxious for a second opinion on their similarity...

It really doesn't sound anything like the Zelda song. If anything, it sounds kinda like that one Timbaland song, except his version has drums and Nelly Furtado singing over it.

It really doesn't sound anything like the Zelda song. If anything, it sounds kinda like that one Timbaland song, except his version has drums and Nelly Furtado singing over it.

uhhhhhh he wasn't comparing them to the zelda music, but to each other

I mean how the hell did you get that

There are so many sprites I misunderstood as a child.
I still misunderstand them.

I think the invention of low resolution graphics was to create some sort of widespread Rorschach Inkblot Test..... I even had issues with the Triforce pieces in Zelda 1 as a kid. Get the pieces out of order and I'd see somethin wicked in the triforce in the menu screen.

I'll call this post a wtf moment for me.

This is again, more of a "Am I the only one who heard that?" but....I've always been bothered in like Capcom vs SNK whenever Terry pulls off Buster Wolf. That whole "Are you okay?" bit was always a "WTF?" moment.

What's to understand? He's asking the dude if he's okay!

Is that a pencil gun?
Yup, that's bad N64 graphics for ya. I thought the same thing.
Am I the only one who was shocked by the promiscuity of Valentina's boob shaking when attacked?
AHAHAHA! I noticed that too.

Isn't the word "shit" in like a ton of the jet set radio songs? Specifically Rock it On: "ROCK THAT SHIT HOMIE"

You people keep READING MY MIND! Btw, that song is tight.
What's to understand? He's asking the dude if he's okay!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

1. Sounds weird, but the prostitutes in SOR3 look good when they're dead. I can't find any immediate footage but the dance level is a good example.

2. Bumper Balls?

465745-bumper_balls_super.jpg

3. Crane game (no decent pics): they appear to be humping.

4.BTDD: