Samurai Sentai Shinkenger! Episode 26! The Fated Battle!!!

DarkeSword

Usually whenever a new episode comes out we watch it that day or the day after. TV-Nihon tries to get an episode out on Friday, so it's usually Friday night or Saturday.

Add either me or Ashamee on Skype and we can contact you when a group-watch will happen.

Anyway, CS-toys has Shinkenger merch available for import, DIRECT FROM THE JAPANS.

I'm considering getting a Rekka Daizantou, but it's kind of expensive. :(

Even more people watching? Niiiiiiiiiice! I love how this is spreading. Can't wait to watch more this weekend. Catch up and then bring your friends! :D Get ahold of me or DS on IRC or Skype and we'll watch some together.

This is really starting to blow up, and I'm loving every little bit of it.

I have to say, this series has grown on me. I've watched up to episode 6 so far, and I really enjoy it. I never thought I'd get into this kind of series, but here I am watching it. If you haven't checked it out yet, do so. I think you'll be glad you did.

Finally watched ep11 with DarkeSword and Ashamee. In honor of that...

ach.php?a=LET%27S%20BUSHIDO%21&b=Try%20to%20explain%20to%20your%20real-life%20friends%20that%20you%20watch%20japanese%20Power%20Rangers%20with%20people%20you%20met%20on%20the%20internet.&c=u&e=13&f=2

AHAHHA

Dyne I'm glad you enjoy it. It really is something you need to watch to understand how great it is. It's hard to explain it to someone; they just write it off as "lol power rangerz," when it's really something a little different and a lot better.

Ep 12 was sweet. Not only is Juuzou's history brought out more, which is awesome, but we see Takeru actually have a bit of a heart. I knew he had it in him. :3 Next episode should be rockin', as it's a Mako ep, and she really showed her chops in ep 12 by really telling Chiaki how it is. She's such a mommy, it's adorable. Anyway, I digress. Loved this one, can't wait for the next. A lot of character development is coming out, and it's really making something of this show. If you're not watching it yet, get to it! You won't be disappointed.