*NO* Bucky O'Hare 'Croaky McToad'

djpretzel

I thought this was fun... well, interesting ending there...-djp

This is the music of the Green and Orange planets (respectively) from Konami's 1991 NES game Bucky O'Hare.

I played the guitar and mixed it in FruityLoops with 3xOsc and samples from my Alesis SR-16.

Also, a nice picture from the game: http://www.bus17.com/pics/bucky.png

-dj Fezik (John Trent)

john@bus17.com

• 2 weeks later...

Guitar sounds like gnarly armpit music, please rectify. Defined bass and drums are sorely needed as mentioned, although the tinny synth counters the riffs well. Good interludes, but there's not enough there to justify a two minute mix. Nevertheless, the melody played upon is very catchy, so clean up production and expand! You just might find yourself with something great.

NO; resubmission suggested

This is fun. I remember hearing this a while back and that was my first impression. My main beef with this mix as I commented before and still remains after hearing this again is its length. By the time I got into this, it was over. There aren't enough pros in this mix to let this through.

As coma suggested, more work needs to be paid in the production and mixing department. My other issue is the ending. It is like you recorded sound fx from Final Fantasy VI? and stuck it in there for no reason.

Nice, fun mix overall, but there's not enough in here to make it really stand out.

NO