Mega Man 5: Any Stage really

ZealPath

So I was taking a look at the mix totals for each of the Mega Man games. I don't think it comes as any surprise that 2 and 3 bring up the lead, but only 1 mix for 5, and not a robot master stage mix at that. So this is my request for Mega Man 5 to get some love, next time a remixer is bored and is thinking about taking a Mega Man direction. By the time Mega Man 5 came out, the chiptunes were about as sophisticated as they were going to get on the NES, and there are some great stage songs in this game.

If I had to choose, I think I'd choose Wave Man, but Gravity Man, Gyro Man, Crystal Man, or either the Protoman stages, or Wily stages, would all be excellent options. I don't particularly want to specify a genre because I think this is something only the mixer can decide on at the end of the day.

So if anyone decides to take a run at this, I'll be cheering from the sidelines as usual!

I've been planning on doing a protoman/darkman remix for some time, when I do it i'll let you know :P

Hey now, you mean the early Proto stages? I was seriously thinking about doing those, too - you should let me know when you start it (either for the sake of competition or collaboration - either is good for me (; )

I can't say it's my favorite MM soundtrack (MM3 holds that dubious honor for me), but it certainly deserves more attention than it's gotten, here.

Kinda forgot I made this post for some reason, anyway that's really cool that a few of you are thinking of going for some MM5 mixes. Stone Man would be another good one that I didn't mention in my first post, and the possibility of a Gyro Man and Darkman/Protoman stage mix is exciting as well!

• 1 month later...