OC ReMix Special on NEW Groove Bias Drum Library! (Now With Freebies)

zircon

OCR-ONLY GROOVE BIAS PREORDER OMG!!!!

groove_bias_logo.jpg

Preorder your copy CHEAP today and receive your download link before everyone else does! Just click on either of the below links to order via PayPal.

Kontakt 2 / Halion 3 / EXS-24 Version - $99.99

Reason NN-XT - $89.99 (16/44.1 samples instead of 24/96 to save memory)

This deal ends May 25th! Don't miss out on 3,500+ samples and gigabytes worth of hella tight vintage drum sounds!

I'm having tons of fun testing out Groove Bias in Kontakt, but I'm sure you know what format I'd love to see: SFZ! Give all the folks out there who want high quality drums samples but can't yet afford a high quality sampler a chance :)

Any word on progress towards this? I've heard from you (zircon) that you were looking into it.

Yep, the library in ANY format comes with all the WAVs, properly named and categorized by component. For example, the hierarchy of a snare rimshot looks like this:

[Groove Bias] <-- Library name

[samples] <-- Container for all audio

[snare 3 Rim] <-- Container for kit component samples

Snare 3 Rim v1 rr1.wav <-- Filename

Very easy to use in any other sampler. :)

As for sfz, it's planned, but not implemented yet. I'm working with the guys from Chicken Systems to get the conversions down.

Yep. Every version of the library comes with a massive folder tree of 3,500+ WAVs. Then, you pick the format you want the PATCHES to come in. You load the patches in a sampler so you don't have to manually map all those sounds yourself. In theory you can use the WAVs even if you don't have Kontakt, EXS-24, NN-XT or Halion, but it will be a pain.

Yep. Every version of the library comes with a massive folder tree of 3,500+ WAVs. Then, you pick the format you want the PATCHES to come in. You load the patches in a sampler so you don't have to manually map all those sounds yourself. In theory you can use the WAVs even if you don't have Kontakt, EXS-24, NN-XT or Halion, but it will be a pain.

Man I feel extra nub - what is a Patch exactly??