Panzer Dragoon Zwei - Lagi's Takeoff (WIP)

I love the opening. Not much is happening, but my ears are well entertained. A minute has passed and I'm still entertained, though the pacing is slow.

Don't care for the area after 1:42. Nor the start-back-up around 2:11. I guess I just don't care for the ending.

I'm not quite sure what could be improved about this. Perhaps more dynamic overall sound. The slower later part, I don't think I should comment on because it's not my style. But there just doesn't seem to be a lot happening at that point.

Okay, listening. Wow, nice starting, has quite a bit of that epic factor going on there. Nice piano and bassline, the plucked instrument is also a nice touch. Sweet African-esque vocals you got going on :< And a nice ambient touch all around.

So, over all, this mix is pretty good, not sure how to crit the production, because to me it sounds fine, but we'll see if anyone else will take the time to check this wip out and see if there's any issues.

Hey, thanks! :)

Yeah, I'm surprised no one has done any remixes of it either. I recently got into the series when the first one came bundled with my Saturn. I wasn't too impressed with the music in that game(minus the first level), but once I got the second game, I fell in love with its music. Of course, when I got PD Saga, I was blown away even more.