OCR01835 - Top Gear 2 "Dance Nation"

djpretzel

This is like Ferry Corsten meets bLiNd right here!

I wish I knew the source tune so I could have a better understanding of where it comes from, but frankly, it doesn't even matter. I feel like I'm listening to one of Ferry's old System F tracks (like 'Out of the Blue') vs. one of Ferry's LEF tracks (like 'Beautiful') vs. bLiNd (Duh)...wow.

This is sooo sick dude...

I'm actively trying to get out of my pesky habit of only listening to mixes of games that I recognize and figured a mix by bLiNd would be a good place to start.

Amazing. I haven't even finished listening to it and can already tell you it's amazing. Very, very catchy, and I noticed that it isn't conventional bLiNd, either (conventional bLiNd is good, too; it's just great to see him moving out of his own comfort zone). If you love electronic music, download now. If you don't like electronic music, download now and learn to love it - bLiNd will be your instructor.

Jordan was kind enough to send this my way well before showing it off at MAGFest this year. He puts forth his spin on Top Gear 2 in a style that's partly his own and partly in the same vein as trance as when it started to move in the early 2000s. Great work here. Dance music fans shouldn't pass this one up. Very easy on the ears and a pleasant dance track all around.

Now if only we'll get to DJ for the next MAGFest...

Production is great, don't like the music though... this type of Trance sound more or less originates from my country (Holland) and I've never liked it, nor do I like the crowd who dances to it.

That said, production's great and I do like some other stuff from blind, like the awesome Temple Trance, an OC remix classic.

This is another remix that came out from my unfinished Top Gear 2 Remix Project (Along with Rayza's awesome remix). There were going to be only a few songs on it, and this was one of the strongest of the pack. Needless to say, it's bLiNd, so you know it's going to be awesome.

Now I need to get off my lazy ass and finish the remix I had prepared for the project so I can get it posted as well.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01835 - Top Gear 2 "Dance Nation"