Capcom Xbox Live contest

BardicKnowledge

Here's the link.

The short version is that we need 7 other people to change their mottos until the middle of May, and then all 8 of us can enter the contest using each other's names. I'd imagine that not a lot of people have the coordination to pull this off, and so I'm turning to the OCR community in the hopes that a few of us are willing to go in on a contest entry together.

It's a free chance for 8,000 points that not a lot of people will enter -- if anyone else is up for it, post here with your XBL Gamertag (mine is MasterTenor) and I'll PM everyone once we have 8 total names.

Edit: You've gotta have XBL Gold, because you have to d/l the BC demo. Sorry silvers!

Edit 2: If you haven't already, you MUST post your Capcom-Unity name also. Mine is Bardic.

FINAL EDIT: Here's a list of enough gamertags / Unity membernames. Put yourself at the top of this list, and PM the Capcom rep like the contest instructions tell you to. Remember to leave your Motto changed to "Bionic Commando = RAD" until after the contest is over!

XBL Gamertag -- Capcom-Unity name

MasterTenor -- Bardic

TenTonHammer23 -- TenTonHammer23

Malakhim -- Malakhim

vader217 -- vader217

ArekTheAbsolute -- ArekTheAbsolute

SoloGamer87 -- SoloGamer

Hum4n After All -- Hum4nAfterAll

CoolHandTomas -- CoolHandTomas

Changing, downloading, and adding you all as friends.

ADD US ALL SO WE CAN ORGANIZE THIS and make us look more legit

I'm in. You know the name. Unity name is the same as my gamer tag.

Also, if none of you have yet, I seriously suggest picking up this demo. Hella fun.

Is your name Malaki or Malaki-legendnstuff

I mentioned this in a first-post edit but just to be clear:

You MUST join capcom-unity if you aren't a member already, and let us know what your username there is. Mine is Bardic.

Once we get 8 people with all of their info, I'll make one big post that you will be able to copy/paste into a PM to capcom's gamertag as a contest entry.

Is there still room for me? Can you join two or more groups?

And a question about the demo itself, can I only deathmatch with friends? I'm not connecting with other players.

My gamertag and CU sn is CoolHandTomas

Found the quote that answers both yours and NNY's questions

Since we're only giving out one lunch box, and selecting the winner at random, your friends can also enter and include you on their list. And if you have more than just 7 other friends who changed their motto and downloaded the demo you can enter multiple lists.

So yeah, multiple entries are allowed

Everyone should send a message for greater chance of winning.