Creed and Limp Bizkit reunite!

SwordBreaker

Dude, everyone knows that Korean Nu-Metal Vegetarian Progressive Grindcore owns the shit out of that Scandinavian bullshit.

I'm with swordbreaker on this one, man, Scandinavian Nu-Metal Vegetarian Progressive Grindcore is better than the Korean counterpart.

Ironically, people who hate on mainstream music usually cannot appreciate the music for what it is and use their musical tastes to make a statement.

Ironically, I'm going to respond to pretentious opinions with a pretentious opinion of my own.

It's music, people. Noises that come out of instruments and/or faces. Some people like varieties of noise that other people do not. Nothin' to get worked up over.

Ironically, I'm going to respond to pretentious opinions with a pretentious opinion of my own.

It's music, people. Noises that come out of instruments and/or faces. Some people like varieties of noise that other people do not. Nothin' to get worked up over.

Agreed. But I don't think anybody was getting worked up ?

I played the hell out of "My Own Prison" and "Human Clay", and I love "Who's Got My Back Now?" and "Bullets" from Creed's "Weathered"

And I find it hard to believe that most people my age didn't rock out to "Significant Other" in the 90s. Twas the shizzle.

That said, I can't listen to Nickelback. I've tried. Maybe I'm allergic?

I played the hell out of "My Own Prison" and "Human Clay",

Same, never tried any of the others due to the singles that came out afterwards not being to my liking.

Mainly MOP's "My Own Prison", "What's This Life For" and "One" and Human Clay had decent intro tracks, but I remember "Faceless Man" being pretty good. Never really cared for Higher or Arms Wide Open

I'm also in the same boat of not being able to like Nickelback. Not even one song.

I played the hell out of "My Own Prison" and "Human Clay", and I love "Who's Got My Back Now?" and "Bullets" from Creed's "Weathered"

And I find it hard to believe that most people my age didn't rock out to "Significant Other" in the 90s. Twas the shizzle.

That said, I can't listen to Nickelback. I've tried. Maybe I'm allergic?

i particularly like bullets and who's got my back now. those are two of my favorite songs that creed has ever done, and i still listen to them.

Don't know nothin about Creed but I liked Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish album. That was an album that made me diversify away from my usual bouts of Hip-Hop, Electronica and Drum n Bass lol. Slightly off-topic but what other 'diversifications' can anyone recommend me? Starting to get into that mellow trip-hop shit too. DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, UNKLE w00t w00t...

Oh and Portishead too..

Creed. Incredibly boring generic rock with christian overtones so heavy they beat you over the head like a ton of bricks as you listen to it. Then Stapp is such a hypocrite as his life goes into a downward spiral when him and his wife divorce that he stumbles around on stage at shows drunk and passing out. Yeah, great role model and band leader.

Don't even get me started on fred durst.

Limp Bizkit and Creed are responsible for lowering the standards of what constitutes as music. That is why I hate them.

I'm going to go a little farther back and blame Nirvana and MC Hammer for that. Before them, even the most generic of pop and radio rock still required you to be somewhat proficient with an instrument.

Is there a reason past the shoddy biases of mainstream and anti-mainstream feeds on what dictates the quality of either? Otherwise I can't support your idea.
Mainstream means nothing to me. There's only 3 kinds of music in the end: good, bad and meh. And all 3 bands are pretty damn bad.

I used to listen to Creed a bunch, and I still accept them as pretty good (I don't like half their songs though), but then I found out about Nightwish - awesomeness in a nutshell.

I love Nightwish, but I fail to see the connection between these two bands.

wait, are you saying that mark tremonti isn't a good guitarist?

Oh god, no. He's great. I was just saying that if anyone lowered the standards of "what constitutes as music" it was Nirvana and MC Hammer, not Creed and Limp Bizkit.

Tremonti is a great guitarist. My only issue with Creed is that Stapp's voice kind of bothers me.

Oh god, no. He's great. I was just saying that if anyone lowered the standards of "what constitutes as music" it was Nirvana and MC Hammer, not Creed and Limp Bizkit.

Tremonti is a great guitarist. My only issue with Creed is that Stapp's voice kind of bothers me.

stapp's voice is a hit-or-miss kind of thing. i always liked it, and since then i've preferred bands where the frontman sounds a bit like his voice.