OCR01079 - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker "Ancient Hero"

djpretzel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This is going to be my funeral song, absolutely blown away by it. Heard it when it was first released (i was in college at the time) but only just doing a comment on it now. Outstanding for any Zelda fans out there..

Edited by Clxmj

• 7 months later...

Wow-- this song defined many a summer evening of mine back in highschool. After finding it again (randomly popped up as a suggestion to a Youtube vid) after so many years, it sent renewed chills down my spine and plenty of fond memories and emotions. Thanks for making this, Darkesword! I love it!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01079 - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker "Ancient Hero"
  • 4 months later...

I remember when I first came across this song, about 10 years ago, on this newly-popular website called YouTube. It was one of the first video game remixes that truly mesmerized me. I've listened to it fairly consistently over all those years, and I'm still not tired of hearing it. The brass parts make it feel heroic, the harp parts give it a mystical quality, and every part of this song feels inspiring. Exactly as Legend of Zelda music should be. ¡Bien maravilloso!