Turtles in Time Remake

Nekofrog

Very nice find, man. This is excellent news! Let's hope they add the extra levels from the SNES version onto this remake. What's really cool however is that means we're getting 4 player co-op if it's based on the Arcade version.

And yes, they better keep that awesome soundtrack intact...maybe add in Sixto/zircon's remix of Sewer Surfin'. :P

Very nice find, man. This is excellent news! Let's hope they add the extra levels from the SNES version onto this remake. What's really cool however is that means we're getting 4 player co-op if it's based on the Arcade version.

see Zircon

Very cool, but it's a shame they're doing it based on the Arcade version, not the Home version which had more content. The arcade version is like 30 minutes long.

also what Sir Nuts said

After Bionic Commando Rearmed, my faith in remakes has been renewed greatly.

can't wait for the new a boy and his blob, too.

I saw videos of that new boy and his blob game and I will agree. It looks pretty stellar.

I'm liking this string of remakes that have been coming lately. I think we're finally getting people that realize the games themselves don't really need to be changed. They just need to be updated a little bit.

Well, unless you're referring to Mega Man 9. But I'd argue that was still an updated title since the retro style was intentional.