Vista 64-bit compatiable MIDI Interface cable

I need something that will connect by MIDI keyboard to my Vista laptop. I'm having troubling finding places to actually buy 1 X 1 MIDI cables compatible with Vista 64-bit. Not even ZZsounds seems to have one that specifically says Vista-64 bit compatible, which is a bit discouraging, considering I've already updated/bought new software for my laptop so I can begin ReMixing again.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Echo has full Vista x64 support for all their interfaces. Also, most of the USB/Firewire stuff out there is compatible. And you can always get a trusty old Audiophile or Delta 10/10 and do a torrent search for the private beta drivers (which I use with both the 10/10 and Audiophile and they are rock solid).

If you're looking for a standalone MIDI interface and not overall audio interface, you really have no 100% sure options though :(

umm.... a midi cable is a midi cable... I very very highly doubt there are ANY that will say they are compatable with anything... its just wires.... <_<

That's exactly what I thought when I tried to hook my old MIDI cable up to my new laptop and the correct driver for it. Apparently 64-bit is special.

Echo has full Vista x64 support for all their interfaces. Also, most of the USB/Firewire stuff out there is compatible. And you can always get a trusty old Audiophile or Delta 10/10 and do a torrent search for the private beta drivers (which I use with both the 10/10 and Audiophile and they are rock solid).

If you're looking for a standalone MIDI interface and not overall audio interface, you really have no 100% sure options though :(

Oh, in that case I'll probably just invest in a full audio interface. Thanks!