Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

I think that this will only prove that Pokemon hasn't evolved in any way since Gold/Silver. Having just played through the vast majority of Platinum (and I'm close enough that I will finish it soon), I've gotta say that I'm unimpressed with the series as it currently stands -- hopefully they find a way to do something new with the main RPG franchise.

Gold/Silver were my favorites from the pokemon series, but still... What are they goign to add? More color?

When it comes to remakes, what I look forward to most are the enhancements added to the soundtrack.

G/S/C had amazing music.

I remember humming Ruins of Alph with a friend of mine when I was in Elementary school.

Here I am in College, and now I can probably map the whole thing out by ear.

Time flies.

I have a made idea for a pokemon remake. Don't.

The series has been going nowhere since gold/silver (perhaps the reason behind the announcement?), so unless nintendo can make it not suck, just put the franchise out of its misery. I mean, seriously, how is it still alive?!

(I'm not trying to say anything to start a flame war here, but I am saying that nintendo needs to up the ante on the series, or just stop making them)

When it comes to remakes, what I look forward to most are the enhancements added to the soundtrack.

G/S/C had amazing music.

I remember humming Ruins of Alph with a friend of mine when I was in Elementary school.

Here I am in College, and now I can probably map the whole thing out by ear.

Time flies.

The battle tracks, the battle tracks!!

Anyway, I think it's true that one of the best thing of the remakes are new soundtracks, but I was not so happy of the new Red and Blue one, maybe I just love the original on GameBoy too much....