Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes killed (C&D story not proven)

Kiyobi

Another amazing coincedence, the guy in the metadata of the PDF HAD a profile... but not anymore! Wow! Would you look at that.

Are you saying the CE team is skilled enough to hack Google cache to fake his LinkedIn profile? And you can still go look him up on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1420577177

Or did the CE team fake this guy, his university participation, and all his friends, too?

Ok, well I call for a resolve on this issue on the condition that its not Zeality's fault some 31-year-old prick absolutely sucks at his job.

I think whoever has a Facebook account should email Adam a picture of what a Square-Enix C&D letter is supposed to look like (and nothing else - just want that to be clear) and call it good. For good.

Are you saying the CE team is skilled enough to hack Google cache to fake his LinkedIn profile? And you can still go look him up on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1420577177

Or did the CE team fake this guy, his university participation, and all his friends, too?

The obvious simple solution to that is that man's existence is not fake, but the link/reference/relation to him in the C&D is.

Having watched this drama roll on and on, I have to say, this looks fake. We can LOOK at evidence, but to look even FURTHER, there's a dead end every time. Why doesn't someone just get it over with and ask Square Enix? Huh?

I guess since other projects similar to this were killed off, that it's just another drop in the bucket.

Course, even then, I wonder if that'll just open up new problems? I'm confused.

Why don't people just play that leaked beta that's out now? At least then they can see the game for themselves.

And now I wonder, if this all some elaborate plan of Zeality's to get back at OC for kicking him out?

This is the internet. Even if the letter is real, it would be no small feat to continue the project with a different name on a different site. It is like when a studio tries to take down a fansubbing group. When I was watching Death Note, four fansubbing groups got taken down by cease and desist letters but many of the members simply moved to another group and continued the work.