Keyboard Cat

Nekofrog

It's trying to be the next rickroll but not saying so. I'd call it a forced meme but that's just me...

This one is a genuine meme. Funny, because I thought Rickroll was the forced one. This one is just funny. Reminds me of a lot of comedies in the past with musical cues. No wonder this one is getting around.

NM. Entensity steals off everyone anyway -_-;

Keyboard cat is one of the better things to spew out of 4chan this year. but it got boring after the fifth time.

Still, whenever keyboardcat tilts his head for the last couple of notes I begin to smile.

also: Nekofrog, you the first person I found who loves 'Its always sunny in Phily.'

OK, I have to ask. Has that cat been drugged?

In my experience, (this is a cat-heavy neighbourhood) if you tried to put a cat in a shirt, tie strings to its paws and make it play the keyboard, you'd damn well better be prepared to say goodbye to at least 50% of your unshredded flesh.

No cat in that situation would be just lying there on the verge of falling asleep unless it'd been given something.

OK, I have to ask. Has that cat been drugged?

In my experience, (this is a cat-heavy neighbourhood) if you tried to put a cat in a shirt, tie strings to its paws and make it play the keyboard, you'd damn well better be prepared to say goodbye to at least 50% of your unshredded flesh.

No cat in that situation would be just lying there on the verge of falling asleep unless it'd been given something.

Fuck that man, i used to do all kinds of shit like that with our cat, and she actually thought it was fun!

But no, i can't say if the cat was drugged or not. Although the cat does have it's eyes closed for most of the video.