Orchestral track, how to continue

Hello,

http://www.nfftrax.nl/trax/453502410-ode%20to%20c64pizz.mp3

This is a 3 year old track. My mixing wasnt too good at the time.. but I think the song so far still sounds ok. Im starting to think about finnishing it. I dont have any good ideas yet though. Maybe someone here could help me out with some idea (for the mix as well, since there isnt any except for dynamics)? Thanks.

Greetz!

*edit 1: I hope the link works.. i cannot check since my internet explorer is all messed up.. can someone verify?

*edit 2: If the link above doesn't work, this one does http://www.nfftrax.nl/listen2.php?tid=922

Well, it won't stand as a real professional orchestral deal, but I think its finished as is. The strings in particular are excellently done and I'd love to trade you on what you used and how you used them.

Hi and thanks for your reply!

I feel its too short to be finnished. But I cant think of anything to add, so in a sense you are right. I used EWQLSO Gold ed. for the sounds and Fl Studio as the sequencer. If my remember correctly, the EWQLSO Instruments were Violins, viola's, cello's, contrabass, glockenspiel. Nothing fancy about the how though. Only different articulations for the instruments and velocity change for each note.

Greetings!

Wow KeyserozeH, I totally heard a second movement coming! I'm so bummed you don't have a direction for this :-(. If you want I can sequence out the melody I heard and send you a simple MIDI of it?

But I agree Meteo X. This is done unless you want to add another movement.