Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2009 (It's OVER!! More details coming soon...)

Ramaniscence

Oh man I was looking for an occasion to remix something, I haven't submitted to OCR in like 4 years, and this sounds like a fun concept. I've seen this too late! I'll join Biznut's request and ask if I can possibly enter since we're still in the challenge submission phase? If not that's ok, I'll understand if you don't want to break your rules/dates.

Have fun all!

· mv

Oh man I was looking for an occasion to remix something, I haven't submitted to OCR in like 4 years, and this sounds like a fun concept. I've seen this too late! I'll join Biznut's request and ask if I can possibly enter since we're still in the challenge submission phase? If not that's ok, I'll understand if you don't want to break your rules/dates.

Have fun all!

· mv

Not a problem. I'll put both of you down. I can keep taking remixers through the remainder of this week if anyone wants to sign up still, but after this week I can't take anyone else.

The phase break up is really just to keep things organized. Not necessarily a hard deadline until Phase 2 is over.

Also: We're at about 20 or so challenges so make sure to keep those comin' :o

This may seem like a stupid question, but then, that works for me.

Can ReMixers themselves submit challenges as long as they themselves don't get them? Because I have a couple good ideas floating around, and don't want them turned down simply because I'm already doing some ReMixing. :D

Nope - that's a list of an older competition (it says 2008, there). I guess you could complete your source from that competition as well, if you like the source :P.

Wait, isn't that competition done? Are the tracks from older FBR Challenges available? I really wanna hear SnappleMan's take on Live And Learn.

Nope - that's a list of an older competition (it says 2008, there). I guess you could complete your source from that competition as well, if you like the source :P.

Really? I didn't realize there was a competition last year until I read this thread, and I certainly don't remember signing up for it. Weird.

What you posted in the 2008 thread:

So will there be a chance to sign up later? I'd like to give this a go, but I'm starting school soon, and I'm not sure how busy I'm going to be.

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier. Didn't feel like reading through 9 pages of "Count me in!"

What Rama must have read:

skim skim skim sign up skim skim skim skim skim skim "Count me in!"