Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2009 (It's OVER!! More details coming soon...)

Ramaniscence

Hopefully there will be more people who finish this time around - I'll do what I can to get something finished for this project (as long as I don't have the Donkey Kong 'Hammer Theme' or something :tomatoface:).

That's why this year it's held primarily during the summer, so people have more free time to work, and they get 2 months now as opposed to 1.

I honestly think that if I send in any more song requests, I'm going to be yelled at, beaten with a stick, and thrown in a furnace to burn.

Otherwise, I have more ideas I could send in today. :P

During Phase 2 each user is only allowed 1 challenge.

I guess that's settled. :razz:

Once I get all the requests, I'll be doing my best to sort them so that each person gets at least a Youtube link, original sound file and mp3 wherever possible. If the requester fails to provide any of those, I can't guarantee that the right song from the soundtrack will be understood and given to the remixer. There's a bit of sorting to do, the more sources your are able to provide the better. Some people were even kind enough to find several sources and provide them all in a zip (<3). We'll end up hosting anything that is on a megaupload or other file sharing host on Thasauce proper. My goal is to get the best possible sources to the remixers so they can begin work straight away with no confusion as to what song they're mixing.

If the requester fails to provide any of those, I can't guarantee that the right song from the soundtrack will be understood and given to the remixer. ...There's a bit of sorting to do, the more sources your are able to provide the better.
If you want, I can track down a mp3 copy of the source tune I requested. I've got the chiptune version as well, but it's in a REALLY obscure format that (as far as I know) only works in one program.