Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2009 (It's OVER!! More details coming soon...)

Ramaniscence

Been having issues with my ISP again. Luckily Denny's has free wireless.

THAT SAID we're working out stuff as best/fast we can. Probably gonna be a bit longer on re-rolls etc, but yes I will extend the deadline a bit. I'll determine exactly when once everything is resolved.

Sorry again for the dailies :|

Okay, as long as we weren't conspired against :-x

At the very least, I think this song will be a very fun challenge. It's as crazy as it gets, methinks.

I accept!!! :-P

Edit: I just realized the MIDI file doesn't work for my source tune. Hmm, can something be done about that?

Did you try googling it? Unless it's a really obscure song, you should be able to find some midi somewhere.

The official deadline is Saturday, August 22nd, 23:59 EST. But we may extend it a bit in deference to the delays in getting out all the challenges.

Basically, 2 months to the day from when you got your challenge should be fair, no?

Stay tuned.

I didn't think we were supposed to start until everything was finalized, and having different end dates isn't really possible with C:TS is it?

I didn't think we were supposed to start until everything was finalized, and having different end dates isn't really possible with C:TS is it?

We had a break period to send out challenges and get re-rolls from people who needed them. But now that's done. The break period was supposed to be over by the 21st anyway, but it was delayed due to problems sending out challenges/re-rolls thanks to internet outages. But everyone's locked in or accepted their challenges now. So... get to work people!

Additionally, the end time can always be changed in C:TS (as OHC has proven many times before, mostly thanks to Suzu's slow ass internets).

It's not. :razz:

Vegeroth and myself are Canadian, and we're metal remixers, but I don't know of any other Canadians 'round hurr.

You can add me to that list. And the stereotype. I do other styles as well, but if I remix a song in my head its usually metal... 8-)

BYW, since the mixing stage is open, can we divulge which songs we each rolled? Will the matchups be posted at all? I am interested in seeing who got my requests.

You can add me to that list. And the stereotype. I do other styles as well, but if I remix a song in my head its usually metal... 8-)

BYW, since the mixing stage is open, can we divulge which songs we each rolled? Will the matchups be posted at all? I am interested in seeing who got my requests.

:shock: Canada for great justice ;-)