St. Louis Meetup! (June 27 - 28?)

Bahamut

So there has been interest expressed for a St. Louis meetup. I'm not sure what we'll be doing yet, but I'd hope that we can do stuff for two days, the second day for a BBQ/sporting stuff (i.e. ultimate). I hope there are people who can host in case people are coming in from out of town.

I solicit for all advice on things to do for the meetup.

Date: TBD (June 12-13?)

Time & place: TBD

People interested in coming:

Ashamee

Bahamut

BardicKnowledge

Binjovi

Eulogic

Moseph

Nekofrog

Newt

PosiBolt (putting you on because I told you in advance :P )

Sinewav

The Mutericator

Hmm... on second thought, I don't think June 12-13 would work very well for me. 1) it's not far out enough that I'd be able to acquire the funds, and 2) I'm already asking for a lot of time off of work in June, and I kinda doubt they'll give me any more around that period of time.

The farther out the better, really.

I would maybe come maybe. But the kids I know down at St. L are mostly likely going to come up by my (Chicago), and as such, other than seeing you fine folks, not much I'd want to do down there (seeing as it's ohhh an arch...and a place for shakes). And having my first meet up being probably the best meet up, I will be jaded and angry, since G-T and lexxy and oddllama and muse and spleen won't be there (except maybe I'll bring spleen because we are bffs irl).

Chicago > St. Louis.

Also besides eula, baha is the only person I really know, and well, for 9 months I can go visit him whenever I like so nah nah nah nah nah nah i'm not going i'm too cool for you nerds.