St. Louis Meetup! (June 27 - 28?)

Bahamut

Conveniently enough, the Pokemon Video Game Championship Nationals tournament is being held the 27th-28th in St. Louis, and I have free airfare\hotel there for winning one of the regionals. It's been a while since I've been involved in anything OCR-related, but I'd like to meet up with a few people in the evening.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the zoo is better for meeting than union station- only because I'm not sure I want to leave my car in that part of town..

As far as mini-golf, isn't SAFT better than the places on our side of the river, bardic? As a bonus, the arcade there is nicer as well.. assuming they're still in business?

EDIT:

I suppose union station could work- I could just take the metro into the city.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the zoo is better for meeting than union station- only because I'm not sure I want to leave my car in that part of town..

As far as mini-golf, isn't SAFT better than the places on our side of the river, bardic? As a bonus, the arcade there is nicer as well.. assuming they're still in business?

EDIT:

I suppose union station could work- I could just take the metro into the city.

Union Station has things to do while we wait for people, while the zoo sucks and is hot. Forgot about SAFT though -- that's probably the better idea. Good mini-golf there, and Beatmania / DDR.

Conveniently enough, the Pokemon Video Game Championship Nationals tournament is being held the 27th-28th in St. Louis, and I have free airfare\hotel there for winning one of the regionals. It's been a while since I've been involved in anything OCR-related, but I'd like to meet up with a few people in the evening.

hahahahaha

nerd

also yeah still not coming.