Metal Gear Solid Rising - Lightning Bolt Action -

Global-Trance

Also, this:

UPDATE: Flash sleuths at NeoGAF have determined that the teaser site may host four more countdowns, the last of which is set to end June 1, the first day of E3. In other words, the "5" may simply indicate the number of countdowns fans will be forced to endure.

Just think about the potential: An announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement. Only from master media manipulator Hideo Kojima, ladies and gentlemen.

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174259

In other words, from the sounds of it, this may not be an MGS game. Knowing Kojima, it's not.

So in keeping up with the timer...turns out it's not a "5", but an "S." The recent timer for today was am "E"

Actually it flashes E 5 3 in succession, though the 5 may be an S. Watch it long enough and it loops those three. And a lower case e pops up somewhere. Actually, eff this thing, no one can tell what order it's going in.

I would literally geek out so bad if this was ZOE3. I've been dying for a sequel. 2nd Runner was friggin awesome.

Forgive me for not understanding, but what were the ZOE games? I've never played them myself. The only thing I know about them is ZOE2 had the MGS2 demo on it.

Forgive me for not understanding, but what were the ZOE games? I've never played them myself. The only thing I know about them is ZOE2 had the MGS2 demo on it.

Actually it was ZOE1 that had the demo. ZOE games are basically giant robo games with really streamlined controls and fast, fluid combat. Loads of fun. Get ZOE2!