Metal Gear Solid Rising - Lightning Bolt Action -

Global-Trance

We already know there's a new MGS coming for PSP as mentioned in the leaked episode of Qore for the PSP GO. I was hoping all along that this kojipro website tease wasn't for just a PSP game. If this tease turns out for just a PSP game I will be so disappointed. I think the art they used to tease it (the big boss face/ninja and mask) are all way too high res for a console game. It is just art though...I'm nervous about some kind of microsoft MGS exclusivity deal, I do own a 360 but it's out of warranty and barely used at this point.

Yes. Metal Gear wasn't even IN the NES Metal Gear. You had to blow up a computer and that was it.

That's in the American version. The original MSX version has Metal Gear.

You don't actually fight it though, you have to destroy it before it becomes active as seen here.

Edit: Sorry, Solo already mentioned this. Thought you might like the video though.

Sooooooooooo, how about that raiden? :D

all signs pointed to it not being raiden

just because kojima is fond of retconning everything a billion times doesn't mean you all ignoring evidence was anything less than outright stupidity

So...Kojima's messing with our heads again. Big surprise. By the way, didn't Snake have brown eyes? What about Big Boss, didn't he have them too? You know what'd be really funny, if that was Old Snake in Raiden's body. Odd, but odd enough to be possible. Maybe not. Just a dumb thought, disregard.

Wow. So who was on this place, doing ALL CAPS AND HEUG LETTERS, saying this can't be a new Raiden game?
all signs pointed to it not being raiden

just because kojima is fond of retconning everything a billion times doesn't mean you all ignoring evidence was anything less than outright stupidity

in other words I may have been wrong for dumb reasons but at least I'm not retarded like the rest of you

I did say I was worried about the continuity because it might expand into the future and that still hasn't changed. I wouldn't be so hung up on the Snake part. I never intended to even make it sound like I was. Either way, I honestly don't see the point about nitpicking continuity in this series anyway. I still wish they would reboot it all someday.