Goldeneye 64 remix (ReSubbed)

Fortunately I'm good at all that stuff and I have all of my shit backed up on my external harddrive so it won't be a problem. I guarantee though the song will sound A LOT better once I get that installed, I'm just gettin pumped thinkin about how much this song is gonna improve once I get a good computer lol.

On a side note, maybe someone here can help me with a problem I have with some custom built monitors in this thread because I don't have any idea how to set em up with setup I have specified there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds YESable to me. Nothing stands out as needing much work. there's some minor tweaks that I could ask you to do, but those would then just be my preference, nothing I think the Judges would feel would be necessary. perhaps the one thing you should do is drop the hihat's high EQ by a dB, it's a little shrill in the breakdown. Oh and I'm hearing distortion on the bass drum, dunno if that's intentional. overall, this seems just a little too loud. Make sure nothing's clipping by pushing the master volume down half a dB or something.

Did you always have that breakdown at 3 minutes in? Cuz it's great. :D Great use of marimba or whatever it is in an electronic track.

I think it's about ready now, but I've said that before and been wrong. You could ask a judge, show it to one of them before actually subbing if you're still not sure it's ready.

The breakdown's never been there until evktalo and Geoffrey Taucer said somethin about adding one which I'm still not sure about but if other people like it then that's totally fine with me by the way that instrument is a glockenspiel I think. I didn't hear any distortion in the kick but I can turn it down, same with the hi hat. Not sure what you mean by "YESable". To me it sounds like it's just enough to get yes's but it's not a hit or anything like that. Maybe that's not what you mean but that's just what it sounds like to me =/. But yeah thanks Rozovian, appreicates the feedback, now if I can get some more peeps to show some love.

So I updated this with the kicking being dropped a few along with the hi hats in that interlude section. Somethin still sticks out like a sore thumb to me though. I was listening to this with my sony in-ear headphones and the high end stuck out like crazy. I know that in-ear headphones are a lot different than normal speakers and other types of headphones but still they should stick out as much as they do in with those headphones and it bugs me so if anyone else notices that on other sound sources let me know because I'm thinkin about changin it.

I think that you've got a finished version here on your hands. It sounds great. Production is very nice, mixing is well done, and all the instruments fit perfectly into this mix. I can hear the source within the mix, but its not at all a note for note cover or copy. It is its own work and very well done at that.

I really like the lead at 1:30, its very James Bond and especially very Goldeneye 64. The breakdown that you added starting at 2:56 is a nice touch to the mix. Towards the end at 4:36, everything really comes together and gets ya goin'. Ya know, when you first see that its 5:10 long, ya kinda wonder if its going to be too much, but thats not the case at all my friend.

Very nice, and i hope the judges pass it.