Composer looking for games will work for free

SHIBbYinc

And always remember: If you charge for it, that makes you a whore. But if you give it away for free, you're just a regular ol slut.

slut.

Stuff like this is why everyone loves you, McVaffe.

...it has nothing to do with your music.

I don't see why everyone is freaking out about the "Will work for free" line. When I saw that, I just assumed that meant he was looking around for anyone working on little freeware projects who might want some music (I see posts all the time from people looking for music for their game), not that he was trying to enslave himself to some commercial project for no pay.

I mean... don't most of the people here contribute remixes for free?

I don't see why everyone is freaking out about the "Will work for free" line. When I saw that, I just assumed that meant he was looking around for anyone working on little freeware projects who might want some music (I see posts all the time from people looking for music for their game), not that he was trying to enslave himself to some commercial project for no pay.

I mean... don't most of the people here contribute remixes for free?

remixes are hobbies. work is work. if people work for free, then people who need money for their work get undercut.

yangfeili] I mean... don't most of the people here contribute remixes for free?

Hell no.

It can cost us upwards of a $1,000.

Exactly. Where did you think all that donation money was going? Why do you think GrayLightning left?