OC ReMix StarCraft Tournament! Round 2 Begins! See Page 18

Garian

we had a lot of guys decide to back out in the beginning, and then technical difficulties with gario and nekofrog. the next one should do a lot better but i'm the worst person to be in charge of anything ever so i might try to delegate or something.

anyway it wasn't a complete failure, but it wasn't "huge success" either.

as soon as we know the contenders in the final match, we should get that set prepared!

also: we should excpect commentary from nekofrog and battousai on the other replays whenever they are both able to commit time to casting. AFAIK battousai won't be online until he returns from his trip to korea, and nekofrog will be quite busy in a few months and won't be available. so maybe we should find other casters...? :V

• 2 weeks later...

i talked with jovian on irc last night, he seemed surprise that he got byes all the way to the semis. i just told jade in a private message that if he can get replays by monday i'll count 'em, otherwise i'll post again that he's in the finals.

sorry about dropping the ball so much, just been a weird year :S

[09:14:45] <garian> tensei pick 3 maps for the finals

[09:15:58] <Tensei> Longinus, Outsider, Python, garian

[09:16:28] <garian> tensei, looks good

sorry about the delay, i like to shirk my responsibilities and play team fortress 2. also i was really kinda hoping that buttousai and nekothug would be available for live casting but it was just a pipedream

• 2 weeks later...

Ah ha! I've been looking for some people to play with and not have to go through really random maps and scenarios with random peeps on battle.net! Then it occured to me... OCR, tada! Read a few pages of this thread and it seems the first tournament is already over? Count me in for the next one or if anybody just wants to play.

I've actually installed SC: BW on my computer at work and I have A LOT of downtime there sometimes so please, save me from boredom :)

For Adun!

No clue if there will be a second tournament or not, but...

There's a Starcraft channel on IRC on the server irc.enterthegame.com and the Starcraft channel is #ocrsc, where you can bug other people for matches. Dunno how active it'll be, but more than likely, given it's a sensible time of the day, someone will be there to duel you or something (I have school now and am attempting to break my procrastination habits, so you won't see me around there much at all).

Friendly and I just played our matches - and Damn. We seriously need to vidcast these games.

They are quality. They are epic. There's even drama and suspense!

I look forward to the 2nd inaugural OCR Starcraft Tournament. :-P

Who won? Would love to check out the replay.

No clue if there will be a second tournament or not, but...

There's a Starcraft channel on IRC on the server irc.enterthegame.com and the Starcraft channel is #ocrsc, where you can bug other people for matches. Dunno how active it'll be, but more than likely, given it's a sensible time of the day, someone will be there to duel you or something (I have school now and am attempting to break my procrastination habits, so you won't see me around there much at all).

Thank you, I'll definitely be hitting that up!