OCR01846 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Cross-Examination (Sudden Interjection)"

A really great, solid mix. For some reason, it had a really relaxing effect on me; I attribute this to either:

a) my brain having a really weird psychological reaction to trip-hop

or

B) the harpsichord sounding just enough like a sitar to kick in my hippie funk vibes

Either way, loved it and will continue to love it as it does its time on my iPod.

Finally a Phoenix Wright comrade-in-arms!

Nice strut-worthy beats, and I am super loving the counterpoint strings. the lead harpsichord in the more exposed sections might be a little dry, but it's a very attention-getting sound. I love me some harpsichord. :-)

Nice and fresh take on this track, and one of the coolest mixes of the theme i've heard. Nice work dude. :-)

• 2 years later...

I can totally hear the Massive Attack inspiration in this ReMix, which makes it even better, but the ReMix itself has a great arrangement to it and the beginning is a bit unsettling before building to something grander. I'm not of a fan of some of the scratchy sounds in parts of the mix, but it's not biting enough to turn me away. Not a knock on the entire mix, as I love the ReMix, just some parts of it aren't my cup of tea as it were. Still, pretty cool and nice work.

• 7 months later...

Once the song kicked in I was like

WOW THIS IS FANTASTIC AND CAPTURES THE AWESOMENESS OF THE THEME SO WILL

Seriously though I've started to take a real liking to hip hop elements and this is a fantastic blend of hip hop with many other amazing genres.

You sir have me downloadin' :razz:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01846 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Cross-Examination (Sudden Interjection)"