Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

MegamanZeroX

Requesting that the music from 'Doom Castle' within this game be remixed into a further rock styled song, (Sixto Sounds if you can hear me!!!)...

Also,

If someone is looking for an idea for a softer song to remix from this game, I suggest using 'Temple' music - this could be made with female lyrics (in my mind) if someone is super creative, but thinking of orchestral or piano possibly.

sadly I have no music skills as far as on the computer goes...but I can email the source songs to anyone willing to try their luck at these two songs - just let me know, thanks.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for this game. It was the second RPG I ever played (after Super Mario RPG, unless you want to count Zelda games). I've especially always loved a lot of the music. The soundtrack definitely doesn't get enough attention. Both of the tracks you mentioned are great. Two that have been favorites of mine for a long time are the Focus Tower theme and the town theme. Definitely one of my favorite town themes in all of RPG-dom. I'd really like to see the town theme arranged in some sort of laid-back, peaceful track. Maybe piano solo or something. Or acoustic guitar, that'd be awesome too.