Broken Download Link

Bahamut

Unfortunately there hasn't been a mirror for the .zip yet, but it's possible someone might upload one. Can you try to download the file from a different browser or perhaps through a download manager? If no one uploads a mirror for the .zip by later on tonight, I will do it myself.

*edit* Well there ya go, Level 99 has come through with another link!

Unfortunately there hasn't been a mirror for the .zip yet, but it's possible someone might upload one. Can you try to download the file from a different browser or perhaps through a download manager? If no one uploads a mirror for the .zip by later on tonight, I will do it myself.

*edit* Well there ya go, Level 99 has come through with another link!

I always come

through

• 3 months later...

The page for "Cutman's Lullaby" (http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01953/) is broken. Accessing it results in this error:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Entity 'nbsp' not defined in Entity, line: 18 in /home/ocremix/public_html/includes/php/classes/BaseView.php on line 192

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/ocremix/public_html/includes/php/classes/BaseView.php on line 192

Other pages work fine, as far as I can tell.

• 2 years later...

It sends me to an error page, not sure if anyone else is getting this. I've checked the other featured tracks and did not get this message

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Entity 'nbsp' not defined in Entity, line: 13 in /home/ocremix/public_html/includes/php/classes/BaseView.php on line 205

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, boolean given in /home/ocremix/public_html/includes/php/classes/BaseView.php on line 205

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum, or if anyone knows about this, but DreamHost links seem to be down:

Not Found

The requested URL /files/music/remixes/Crash_Bandicoot_2_Cortex_Strikes_Back_The_Wrath_of_Tiny_OC_ReMix.mp3 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get this with any of the links to DreamHost

• 1 month later...