Vote for bLiNd! Depeche Mode - Peace (Tenjii Remix) on beatport.com contest! :P

bLiNd

Hey all, I did a remix for the depeche mode remix contest on beatport. Its under a new alias I will be using for solo releases if/when I get signed with progressive house and electro house releases. Sign up and give me some voting love.....please?!....

http://www.beatportal.com/remix/detail/depeche-mode-peace-tenjii-remix/

Check out the track and see what you think, especially if you are depeche mode fan. Their new album is slick.

w0rd <3

EDIT: Ok so there is no confusion, playing the track doesnt vote for it. You have to sign up on beatport if you arent already, log in at the top right of the page from the link, and 'spin' to vote. You can leave comments as well. Thanks for helping everyone!

I really enjoyed this! Its surprisingly subtle considering everything else I've heard from you. I mean, I can tell a lot of work went into it, the sound you crafted is almost like.. chillectro (if I can feel free to make up a genre for it haha). It's really cool anyways :)

I'll give you a vote if I can figure this website out!

I really enjoyed this! Its surprisingly subtle considering everything else I've heard from you. I mean, I can tell a lot of work went into it, the sound you crafted is almost like.. chillectro (if I can feel free to make up a genre for it haha). It's really cool anyways :)

I'll give you a vote if I can figure this website out!

Thanks bro! Yea its different from my normal stuff..hehe

Just FYI for anyone that wants to help me

There is a register button at the top right of the beatportal page which will take you to the beatport.com register page. Once you have an account you can log in and "spin" my track which votes for it, leave comments, etc. It might be a hassle but the cause is worthy! ;) <3

The Spin Button is the vote button? That is very misleading. I thought it was to play it but right next to it is another play button and I was thinking how redundant it was.

Anyways, I voted. A bunch of the other entries I listened to are so awful that I nearly threw my keyboard and headphones across the room.

Man I really enjoyed this mix. It reminded me a little bit of a favorite band of mine, Groove Armada. I'm a big fan of house/dance/electronica, so this gets my full approval. The only thing I would change is perhaps reduce the amount of lyrical occurances in a song and leave more room for groove. Instrument layer progression would have been a good idea too, but I suppose i shouldn't be critiquing eh? Good stuff all around.

+1 for depeche mode!!! :D

great work jordo

so is the first tenjii release track?!

indeed its the first, thanks man!

This is tight as hell man. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to vote can someone tell me lol?

yea its confusing...

basically you must register on beatport.com with an account, then you can log into beatportal.com (which is the link i gave) and once you are logged in you press 'spin' to vote for it.

Thanks for all the comments!

i dunno why when i hear this ...it feels like that it can be on mami vice the TV series. its definitely different from your usual stuff but i can get used to it you have my vote!

btw global trance you crack me up i swear man...lol

Don't mind me! I'm just a giant jerk when it comes to electronic dance music!