Song stuck in my head !

Brome

I don't know in which category to post this topic ...

Anyways ! I've got this 10-seconds loop stuck in my head since yesterday, and I can't find where it's from !!!

Yesterday I browsed Youtube trying to find THE tune, but fruitlessly. Guess what I had in my head when I got to sleep.

And when I woke up, my alarm clock was about the same tempo of that part of the song, so my brain automatically hit the PLAY button, (I was barely woke up !!! :<) and the loop since plays in my head

I took 15 minutes, to re-create something fairly similar, using Fl Studio. You can download it here : http://www.mediafire.com/?fgdzdwmzejd

If someone could tell me where I heard that, it would be great !!

THANK YOU !!!

Edit : Sorry, I just realized, I should have lowered the volume of the trumpet, because it's a lil' too high-pitched

Sounds good you french person you!

I Cannot place it though... I'll see my friend the soundtrack buff this weekend.. dunno if we'll be able to get some alone time with a computer, but if so and no one's guessed it yet..

Almost sounds a bit like a hazily misremembered version of the Terminator 2 theme.

Yes it does. Another friend pointed that out. But it's not the Terminator 2 theme, unfortunately ...

I thought at first it was something by Hans Zimmer, but after lots of Youtube listens, it isn't. It might come from a game or a movie, but I know it's a soundtrack somewhere

:<

Thanks Arian !!! ^__^

Dammit, Brome.

Now it's stuck in my head too.

It sounds really, extremely familiar but I can't place it, either... Maybe runescape?

The reason I say that is the middle part, right before the drum beat sounds a little bit like part of that sign-in screen music...

I could, of course, be mistaken seeing as it has been years since I last played that game.

It sounds like many movie trailers... could it be from a movie trailer? I picture the camera moving at high speeds across hilly cloudy plains, spinning past random characters as the screen fades in and out and in and out and in and out.

It reminded me of "The Last Samurai", but I just scanned through the entire soundtrack and this wasn't in it. I also scanned through a bit of "Forbidden Kingdom", but it didn't sound like it was going to show up.

Thanks everyone !

@ sefirosu, Sorry to put that in your head :< And I never played Runescape

@ SoulinEther, well ... hum ... I ... never really ... watched any ... star trek episodes or movies :oops::razz:

@ friendlyHunter I went through those two myself, without finding anything ! I hope it's not a movie trailer though, otherwise It'll be very hard to find !