Zombies Ate My Neighbors Pleeeaase! :D

CuNaMo

I love all of the tracks from the SNES Zombies Ate My Neighbors game, and while the 3 remixes that are here are totally awesome there are many more good tracks for this game! Here is a list of all of the songs on ZAMN:

weird kids on the block

zombie panic

evening of the undead

no assembly required

pyramid of fear

mars needs cheerleaders

curse of the tongue

boss battle

titanic toddler

unused bonus stage

I request that someone makes at least one remix for each of these songs please! Here is a link to snesmusic.org where you can download this tracklist: http://snesmusic.org/v2/profile.php?profile=set&selected=3414 the first four are a must!

My preferred genres are techno, rock, drums and rythm, and some piano, but you can do whatever you want and I would be more than grateful!

EDIT:

Here is another link where you can listen to each track online: http://www.imeem.com/darapstation/playlist/smD4E3BD/zombies-ate-my-neighbors-snes-music-playlist/

You can just enter any fake info into the registration box to listen to the playlist, I put my name as "asdf" and my email as "alqpo@yahoo.com" ! :D

Another thing about that "Imeem" link I provided, you can just copy and paste the link into the Google search engine and it will come up as the first entry and when you click on it the site doesn't ask you for registration! So if you don't want to think up a fake name and email try this! Oh and please remix some ZAMN!

Here is a MUCH better link to download a higher quality MP3 version of the soundtrack, all the songs are in this download and they are much better quality than my first link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65S85XXT

• 1 month later...

Won't anybody make even one new song for ZAMN? I really think there is a lot of potential here for some great music! I love the two songs that are already uploaded and I think a lot more can be done. I will beg if I have to!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Txai

Hey thanks for the link! I didn't have that song, and it's very good so thanks again!

@Drgnmaster

That song is totally awesome! please do keep me posted. I actually checked the forum several weeks ago and replied to your post, but it froze up when I clicked "submit reply" so it never posted. I assumed that it had still worked so I hadn't come back to check on the status until now. I look forward to your song and I thank you for responding to my request!

• 2 months later...