Keyboard midi input issue

So I found my copy of Reason 2.5 yesturday, thought I'd load it up for kicks, and I'm really enjoying it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my korg nanokey (or any of my midi keyboards) hooked up. Back in the day my other keyuboard worked just fine with it, but I can't even get that one showing up in the menu now.

Am I forgetting some step that I have to take to get it to show up in that box? It works fine in other music programs.

So I found my copy of Reason 2.5 yesturday, thought I'd load it up for kicks, and I'm really enjoying it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my korg nanokey (or any of my midi keyboards) hooked up. Back in the day my other keyuboard worked just fine with it, but I can't even get that one showing up in the menu now.

Am I forgetting some step that I have to take to get it to show up in that box? It works fine in other music programs.

HI FISHY!!!

Well, since you're on a Mac I can be a bit more detailed. However, the MIDI (over USB) implementation changed a lot in Reason 3 (which I still think you should get). Anyway, Reason>Preferences>Keyboard and Control surfaces.

From there you should be able to find [add].. however I don't remember how this was in 2.5, barely touched that program. In R3 you basically choose the layout of your keyboard, the USB port and add. There should be some stuff in the manual, I'm sure?