Left 4 Dead 2 - now $6.80 on Steam!

The Damned

So did anyone else notice that the wall at the start of the finale on Crash Course has "Cool story, bro" written on it? I giggled.

Also, I've been dying to play with people lately, but nobody ever seems interested. It's the weekend now, so let's do this. We used to have good times. (Tensei, I'm looking at you.)

Steam finally opened up the pre-order. Just got it about five minutes ago.

Bought it this morning. :D

Also, I've been dying to play with people lately, but nobody ever seems interested. It's the weekend now, so let's do this. We used to have good times. (Tensei, I'm looking at you.)

There's lots of us who want to play. I'll be around when I get home from work today.

I've only played Crash Course a couple times, so I'm definitely down. I'm not friends with a lot of OCR players though, just a member of the ocr group. I'm "theinimitable" on Steam.

"JadeAuto". Wait, that's familiar for some reason... :sleepdepriv:

WAIT! before you preorder on STEAM, take a look at the 4-pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

$135 for FOUR copies of L4D2. That's $33 a person. Wes and some of us did this last year with L4D when it was $150. It was a triumph. Huge success. In fact, I believe they accidentally sent him a fifth one.

So we should get together and see who all wants to preorder it to get MORE SAVINGS!!

WAIT! before you preorder on STEAM, take a look at the 4-pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

$135 for FOUR copies of L4D2. That's $33 a person. Wes and some of us did this last year with L4D when it was $150. It was a triumph. Huge success. In fact, I believe they accidentally sent him a fifth one.

So we should get together and see who all wants to preorder it to get MORE SAVINGS!!

I'm up for doing the 4 pack again.