8/31/09 -- Woot.com is selling M-Audio stuff again

8/31/09 -- Woot has M-Audio stuff again: a 49-key keyboard, a USB mic, or a mini mixer for $59.99. Like the stuff they had in June, but new instead of refurb.

OLD:

6/3/09 -- If you're not familiar with Woot.com, they sell a different item every day for really cheap. Today (6/3), they're selling refurb M-audio stuff: your choice of a 49-key keyboard, a 25-key keyboard, a mini mixing board, or a USB mic for $49.99.

Why isn't my state/country/province listed; do you ship internationally?

No, we do not ship outside of the continental United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie's Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this time.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE IT FUCKING LISTED DURING REGISTER!?!?!

awww man, I wish I had $50 to my name right now. I've been wanting to get a new keyboard for a while now. Mine is some casio POS that only has MIDI ins and outs but no pitch, no mod, no velocity control...nothing except for input!

I've been looking at that 49 keys for a while and it's definitely not $50 anywhere else.

• 2 months later...