Emergency music request

Teslacrashed

so I was made the DJ for a convention that starts...tomorrow!

Sadly it seems their usual DJ couldn't make it, and I own the largest collection of dance and rave tracks of the people running the con, so I volunteered to just run a playlist of tracks.

now, I have plenty of tracks to play, but because it's an anime convention, with lots of video games fans sure to be there.

I am begging for rave or dance-party appropriate video game music tracks!

I have This Device Has Been Modified (the portal techno song) but that's about it.

any recommendations?!?

links would be lovely too.

ack, sorry, major newbie mistake there (not using teh search bar).

I'm just flipping out because I'm really happy to DJ, but I want it to be good, and make sure I play songs that people will go...awesome! a Megaman dance track! ya know? and I'm trying to finish the list asap, so I can get some sleep, because I'm working the rest of the con as well, so not much time to look on my own, hence my asking for help!

Play zombies ate my neighburgers and watch everyone stop dancing and go "what the hell?" plz

haha, I do plan on rickrolling the audience. EVERYONE has been asking me to play Caramel Dansen song (

), so I edited it to blend into Rickroll right at the 17 second marker (watch the video and you'll hear that's right when the track "picks up" :twisted: XD

Well I think the rave was a great success, I got a lot of compliments the next day.

Thanks for the help people!

and yeah, the rickroll was very well received, a lot of people instantly came over to my station to high five me, and the dance floor people started doing the little Rick Astley dance.

the door watcher said about 5 people walked out though, haha.

bLiNd's FF10 track "White Skies" was well received! as was AkumajoBelmont's Castlevania track "The Devil Inside" although I don't know if anybody caught them as video game tracks :/

ps. don't worry about it SoulinEther, I didn't take it offensively.