Metroid Prime: Orpheon Interior

Zurginator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWW2pZWk9I&feature=related

Hi, I'm working on a reconstruction of Metroid Prime in HD, and would like some songs. I'm not going to ask for them all at once, because I realize how much work that would be and nobody would want to help.

So as I get a decent way into a level, I will probably request a song for it here, unless I find one that the composer will let me use.

Anyways, I'm a decent way into Orpheon, so I would like a remix of the song above. It needs to be rather spooky, as I am going with Prime's original concept, which was very dark. Here are some screens, so that you know I'm not playing around:

Orpheon-5.jpg

If anyone would help with this, it would be very greatly appreciated!

Dunno if july would be early or late to respond to your request, but I'll try to cook something up by then.

Also, I would luv to see an early video footage of your Prime HD remake, cause the screenshot seems promising...

You are not too late! :D

I'll see what I can do video-wise, but pay in mind that 80% of the textures are stand-ins, and I'm not done detailing, either.

Video of Tallon Overworld: http://www.xfire.com/video/920b5/

If you want to follow the project closely, check out the following:

http://projectprime.wetpaint.com/

I'll see about starting up an update thread on these boards too.

pay in mind that 80% of the textures are stand-ins, and I'm not done detailing, either.

Video of Tallon Overworld: http://www.xfire.com/video/920b5/

Is this by any chance done with the Crysis engine? Dunno, cause it looks kind of similar.

Anyway, I got the glimpse I was hoping for, so yeah pretty amazing considering it's stand-ins.

I dunno what will happen to the project in its current form, but whatever it evolves into, I would really like to be a part of that.

So, I'm definitely going to get something done for july as said before.

I'll follow the project in case the Orpheon theme morph-ball into some original work later on the road. ;-)

Dude.

"Changing" some things will not stop Nintendo from coming down on you. They are about to re-release Metroid Prime on the Wii, they are not going to let someone try and port Metroid Prime and potentially steal sales away.

You are just asking to be flamed now.

Did you not read what I posted? I said I'm changing stuff, so I won't be quiet because I want people's opinions on what I change. That said, if you want to continue to follow this project, go to z13.invisionfree.com/gouda_moose

If you don't, see ya'll at launch I guess.

Is this by any chance done with the Crysis engine? Dunno, cause it looks kind of similar.

Anyway, I got the glimpse I was hoping for, so yeah pretty amazing considering it's stand-ins.

I dunno what will happen to the project in its current form, but whatever it evolves into, I would really like to be a part of that.

So, I'm definitely going to get something done for july as said before.

I'll follow the project in case the Orpheon theme morph-ball into some original work later on the road. ;-)

why yes, it is being done with the sandbox 2, cryengine 2's editor. Thats probably why it looks similar. And thanks for showing some support, i know this project is going to be something huge no matter what happens.

Yeah, and besides - this is the remix request forum, not community, anymore. Keep the C&D drama out of here, please; that's not what this is for.

Darkesword Locked the other thread for a reason - read it and learn.

You see i dont quite remember bringing anything up about a C&D, and i dont think zurg did either. If neko, gario and fireslash have any problems, THEY can C&D their nagging. end of the off topic.

Oh, you'll get it sooner or later.

That is if you even have it in you to go anywhere with this.

Is it just me or does that refer to absolutely nothing posted in this topic.

Dude, READ. You just go on and on and on, actually READ WHAT WE SAY.

Oh, and post 1 or 2 of your 'better things' that you have 'actually completed'

If neko, gario and fireslash have any problems, THEY can C&D their nagging. end of the off topic.

I'm trying to help you not get this locked - if you keep arguing about it here you'll lose this thread, like your other one.

I'm 100% indifferent on the subject your talking about (DS did give some good advice, though), but I'm annoyed when something other than a request comes up on this forum - don't abuse the forum, please.