RoeTaKa - Paradise Meltdown

RoeTaKa

This reeks of psychological thriller. While I agree that it could've gone the direction with a more harsh beat to it, it would've changed the entire song and stolen some of the kind of energy this feel has. That would've been an awesome song too, but I like this one like it is.

Good shit.

Yeah, this sounds like something from a serious scene from a movie. Maybe when the USA Army is moving towards the invading alien army or something, lol. :D

Anyways, as far as production goes it seems to be pretty decent. I think sometimes the bass overpowers the strings, maybe the highs are too high on the EQ? Everything else seems very nice and well done. I think the maybe that lead synth thing that pops up here and there could be toned down a bit. Other than that, i can't really comment much else about this track.

This is a very well done track, and those strings sound awesome. Are they a vst? Or an outside source? If its a vst i gotta know which one! :)

Haha thanks guys. I was thinking of doing some hard hitting beats but I've had slick acoustic kits stuck in my head for ages, I've always liked them more in a way. If I get a bit of spare time I might touch this up a little more production side and some of the orchestral automation.

jabaond, the orchestral instruments are from EWQLSO Gold edition...not updated. It's at a good price if you want to buy it. If you got a friend who has it, even better.

Haha thanks Jez (I realise saying it like that sounds like jiz, so sorry about that haha but I like it!). Yeah it took a day, less than a day really. Depends what mood I'm in and what I want to write. Pretty much everything I do is done in a day I don't have much patience to stretch it out further and I've been used to working like this due to project work I've done in years past. For example http://www.fileupyours.com/view/239088/Praxis%20-%20Vatic%20of%20Demise.mp3 this took me a whole day, from wake to sleep pretty much. I shouldn't be showing it around but I'm gonna be soon anyways for profile sake.

Thanks again guys I might update soon.