Futurama has returned!!!

MajLink

I apologize if this is old news, but to those who weren't aware,

Comedy central has officially resurrected the previously canceled series Futurama!

This is huge news especially to die hard fans like myself, so check out the link and post your thoughts on one of the greatest animated comedy's of all time.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/its-official-futurama-returns.html

Oh my various gods!

Various Gods are better than none.

Ontopic: I'm not jumping for joy here. Having watched the movies, I'm pretty sure by now the cohesive energy that made Futurama so amazingly fucking awesome in 4 seasons is long gone and having moved on. If this were 5 years ago, something could have been salvaged, but lets not repeat Family Guy.

There's a reason the natural world does not allow resurrection after death, and if the $100,000,000 Abortion/Dirty Sanchez that was Family Guy Season 7 teaches us nothing else, its that some things should just stay dead and let us say good things about it in memory, not stay alive so we can say bad things about it.

Course, It could still turn out that Futurama is even more badass than ever and that people will talk about its amazing resurrection until it gets its own churches and fundementalism.

Bender's big score was better than the beast with a billion backs, so from a chronological standpoint i can see where some people would think the movies have some connection to the forecasted quality of the series.

But that doesnt take into account the two movies released AFTER that, which were also great.

Bender's big score was better than the beast with a billion backs, so from a chronological standpoint i can see where some people would think the movies have some connection to the forecasted quality of the series.

But that doesnt take into account the two movies released AFTER that, which were also great.

WHAT DO WE WANT!?

FRY'S DOG!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?

FRY'S DOG!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

uh... I mean, yeah, exactly.

I apologize if this is old news…

Old news?

This was just today.

Perhaps the idea of a new season in the works?

Anyways.

I knew they were gonna make enough money from "Beyond the Wild Green Yonder" to start up another season.

As for all the theories for when/where it will take place…

Well ya got me.

They went off into the wormhole. Fry and Leela are "chill".

Who knows.

Break out the cham-pag-ne!

Old news?

This was just today.

Perhaps the idea of a new season in the works?

Anyways.

I knew they were gonna make enough money from "Beyond the Wild Green Yonder" to start up another season.

As for all the theories for when/where it will take place…

Well ya got me.

They went off into the wormhole. Fry and Leela are "chill".

Who knows.

Break out the cham-pag-ne!

Cham-pag-ne goes great with gwak-a-moal.

And human horn for that matter.