Lufia 1 & 2 Project! New thread above!

Bahamut

• 2 weeks later...
Bumping this.

Saw a lot of people in IRC speak interest about this during the FF4 release party :)

We actually briefly mentioned the project during Otakon - a good portion of the audience knew of the games, which surprised me quite a bit.

No one doing Port Town? :(

But the fact that this exists is awesome. :)

There's a couple more tracks we'd like to see done, and Port City from Lufia 2 is indeed a nice one. Good to see someone with as much excitement over this as us though!

Hey guys.. Love the Lufia series and Lufia II is def one of my favorite RPGs of all time. Can I request something in this project, if you don't mind of course? 8O

Can we have a bit more of electronic? haha I appreciate all genres and the past 14 project albums are great and all... but it always lacks a lot of electronic music. That makes me sad. :cry:

Yeah, FF4 project struck me as having more rock and orchestra than electronic. It's all good though. :)

Considering the little coverage Lufia gets, I'd be happy to see it under any genre.

Except maybe death metal.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!! ROCK ON!!! :350: The album had some electronic "elements", but not much of the electronic genre. 4 just isn't enough. :P Nevertheless, OA and his team did work extremely hard on this project and they get thumbs up no matter what.

Yeah, FF4 project struck me as having more rock and orchestra than electronic. It's all good though. :)

Considering the little coverage Lufia gets, I'd be happy to see it under any genre.

Except maybe death metal.

You're in luck, my death metal is all being channeled to the DKC2 project.

So it'll be regular stuff for Lufia.

I kinda wanna stay with a heavy feel with lufia. I don't mind having some elecric bleeps and bloops or what have you, but the majority of the tracks definitely need to be rawk.

rawk baby rawk

You will like my song then ^____________^

I should make the Lufia deadline, but I am a bit worried about my Freshly Baked Remixer Challenge...