Lufia 1 & 2 Project! New thread above!

Bahamut

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm... one week to get a WIP done for this project. I might try something with the Tower from Lufia 2, so hang tight (I love the game too damn much to just completely ignore it :nicework:). I'm surprised it's not taken yet, to be honest. I'll try to have a (very) rough sketch for this before the deadline.

Nobody has taken it, so don't feel so constrained by the deadline, especially since you're not on board yet. If you do produce something though, just be sure you can meet the other deadlines though.

So it's deadline time! Get those WIPs in or come tell me why you can't get it in!

Well, she says it's because I don't caress her nipples enough when we're in bed together, but I think it's because I sneak up behind her while she's cooking breakfast, grab her breasts and shout "HONK! HONK!" too much. There must be a harmonious middle ground somewhere, and until I find it, she won't give me any lovin'.

So, that's why I can't get it in.

Wait. What was this about again?

Well, she says it's because I don't caress her nipples enough when we're in bed together, but I think it's because I sneak up behind her while she's cooking breakfast, grab her breasts and shout "HONK! HONK!" too much. There must be a harmonious middle ground somewhere, and until I find it, she won't give me any lovin'.

LMAO WTF! Coop, that was hilarious. hahaha You'll def not get it in if you do that, though.:P

That response deserves a sticker.

I was just reading the Album Projects guideline document because I was confused about something. It said threads get moved here when they are 75% completed and are bringing in final versions. Is this Lufia project really 75% completed? Because I thought it looked like there had been a lot claimed and a few WIPs turned in. Does the 75% completion just refer to the amount of claims you have on your tracks or does it count WIPs or final tracks?

I was just reading the Album Projects guideline document because I was confused about something. It said threads get moved here when they are 75% completed and are bringing in final versions. Is this Lufia project really 75% completed? Because I thought it looked like there had been a lot claimed and a few WIPs turned in. Does the 75% completion just refer to the amount of claims you have on your tracks or does it count WIPs or final tracks?

i think that rule is probably outdated.

i think that rule is probably outdated.

Quite outdated - a large chunk of the project rules are outdated and needs rewriting, which probably won't happen until there's a significant shift in policy again. We've had some talks about it a week or so ago - for now there's no real change though except that in the end, the project has to meet a certain quality level (which shouldn't be a problem here) and that all of the mixers on board have to agree to the content policy.

• 5 weeks later...