Lufia 1 & 2 Project! New thread above!

Bahamut

Because he's concentrating on MMX, and a lot of the people dedicated to this are instead spending their precious energy on that instead, at least that's what I understand.

More like on other projects period - I think I might've been too ambitious with deadlines originally. That will definitely change when I kickstart this in the fall close to when MR is out. I plan to have most stuff ready for MR in the summer sometime from the management end (excepting the tracks).

So I've decided to freeze the project progress until this fall.

However, I am looking for a capable project co-director/coordinator to join me when this happens. The person must be passionate about the music, and show a level head in many facets. Contact me if you're interested & qualified!

I know someone who fits this, but I'm terrified to introduce you to HIM. He's passionate alright, and he could probably get the job done right, but man is he scary (although, somehow, I'm the only person he's never corrupted).

I'll keep the option open. I think he's working on a Breath of Fire III FAQ right now.

At least now the freezing status is official. Imho, the deadlines weren't that unrealistic to begin with.

But this makes you wish everyone was keen on finishing what they started before jumping on the novelty wagon.

I'll continue to provide updates as discussed in PM Bahamut.

Waiting till fall might make one loose momentum and inspiration, so I won't wait till there to finish this.

Plus, I'm prioritizing current-projects mixes before allowing myself to take on anything else.

On another note, I'd happily vouch for having Jade help with the Estopolis project. ;)

At least now the freezing status is official. Imho, the deadlines weren't that unrealistic to begin with.

But this makes you wish everyone was keen on finishing what they started before jumping on the novelty wagon.

I'll continue to provide updates as discussed in PM Bahamut.

Waiting till fall might make one loose momentum and inspiration, so I won't wait till there to finish this.

Plus, I'm prioritizing current-projects mixes before allowing myself to take on anything else.

On another note, I'd happily vouch for having Jade help with the Estopolis project. ;)

Well actually, I will probably be making a new thread in the fall and start a recruitment drive again, and possibly redefine the concept & dynamics - I have stuff in mind to make it exciting, no worries there.

• 5 months later...

Hi. Thought I'd give it a shot. Lufia 2 is a great soundtrack and it's nice to see the possibility of an arranged soundtrack getting finished, even if it is way down the road. I'd like to contribute if possible!

I've made a track joining both the submarine theme (great depths of the sea) and the mermaid village theme as it seems no one has claimed this yet. My samples aren't great but I am just curious to see how I might make the piece a little slicker or whether it's worth messing with. I was planning on developing it, but I might hold off until I can update my samples.

Send it off to Bahamut if you want to be recruited (he's probably not looking at this thread, at the moment, and project music isn't supposed to be heard by the public ear). Be aware, though, that this is a frozen project, atm, so it's not going to move for another month or so.

Right.

Bahamut already gave me the okay to give it a shot. Haven't heard back from him yet. :nicework:

Which means the piece must be ass! If I want feedback on possible improvements to be made with what I have so far, what should I do?

The project is frozen - you won't get feedback on it for some time. Wait until it's up and running again and either resend the PM or simply take it on good faith that he'll get back to you.

I do intend on responding to it - I've just been tired lately. I'm on a near daily exercise plan currently. I'll respond by this Saturday latest.

• 3 months later...