Space Station

Well, this was a song I started working on, and it reminds me of an old game where you're fighting enemies in a space station or something sci-fi like that.

I think you hit it on the head. It sounds like an old NES song or something. The production seems very fluid here. I like the whole chiptune tones you got going on here. I still can't fricken figure out how to get a sound like that!! Oh well...

Anyways, I'm liking some of the key changes (1:44 or so is a good example) and everythign seems fairly well balanced.

All in all, good song man.

I think you hit it on the head. It sounds like an old NES song or something. The production seems very fluid here. I like the whole chiptune tones you got going on here. I still can't fricken figure out how to get a sound like that!! Oh well...

Anyways, I'm liking some of the key changes (1:44 or so is a good example) and everythign seems fairly well balanced.

Wow, thank you very much! This is the best comment I've had so far on anything. I'm trying to make my music sound better and better. I mean, I have posted my music remixes before in the remix part...and I think you've commented on one of them before. But thanks again! :razz:

There's a game for the DS called Moon and this sounds like it would fit perfectly for that game! haha, but seriously though, this is really good stuff. You should look into writing this kinda stuff for online games or flash games. This kind of music would fit in nicely.

You can get some pretty sick 8-bit sounds out of a program called famitracker, but using trackers isn't exactly as easy as just recording in midi or something.

awoski: energetic track. pretty catchy too, and not too long. really well put together!

This is good stuff mostly, the sounds are nice together for that spacey kind of feel. I find it a bit repetitive in a way, not in how it is written but in the feeling of the song the way everything blends together, I expected certain elements to drop out in favour of something a little more simplistic or charming. The melody is nice and I felt it deserved a bit more room to showoff and perhaps expand but either way it is catchy. I also liked the bassline alot it was nice and dancey. But as I said in the feeling of the song the rhythm is pretty continious from start to finish, sometimes it's nice to change the rhythm up for variety. I can't really complain on that note because that's just a personal thing in my own writing. Good stuff keep up the work mate. That synth tht comes in at 0:54 is really nice! It should've got more show time ;) haha don't be scared to impress!

This is good stuff mostly, the sounds are nice together for that spacey kind of feel. I find it a bit repetitive in a way, not in how it is written but in the feeling of the song the way everything blends together, I expected certain elements to drop out in favour of something a little more simplistic or charming. The melody is nice and I felt it deserved a bit more room to showoff and perhaps expand but either way it is catchy. I also liked the bassline alot it was nice and dancey. But as I said in the feeling of the song the rhythm is pretty continious from start to finish, sometimes it's nice to change the rhythm up for variety. I can't really complain on that note because that's just a personal thing in my own writing. Good stuff keep up the work mate. That synth tht comes in at 0:54 is really nice! It should've got more show time ;) haha don't be scared to impress!

Yes, I see what you mean, but I intended it to have the repetitive feel mainly because a lot of the old video game songs had that repetitive feel to it. I do appreciate your compliment ^^