Donkey Kong Country 2: Snow Bound Land Remix Request

akirashiji

Hello all,

I've been coming to OCR for probably 4 years or more and I finally decided to register on the forums!

So I'll dedicate my first post to a Remix Request. The song I would like to see remixed would be "In a Snow-Bound Land" from the SNES title: Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest.

I've looked over the site and I've found it in one of Protricity's mixes as a part of a whole mix.

I'd like to see the song given its own dedicated remix. It's a great song from my younger years and the atmosphere of the song is a perfect mix of serene "chill" music on the SNES.

I used to love listening to it and it even has a spot on one of my winamp playlists in RSN format just so I can keep listening to it. I would like to see it retain its original melody and overall composition but given a "musical facelift" of sorts. Kind of like whats been done with the infamous "Gerudo Theme" from the Zelda OoT soundtrack.

If anyone would feel up to making this song better by remixing, I promise you'd have at least ONE very happy fan!

Thanks again for all the great music you guys remix and hopefully this song gets the airtime in remix form that it deserves as its a great song!

Yah, I agree with Palpable. Thats a REALLY interesting way to take this song. I hope that one day you finish this remix and submit it. Thats GOOD stuff.

Here you go.

http://hosting.thasauce.net/suzumebachi/sz_DKC2-Ice_11.mp3

Not quite finished. One day I'll get around to it.

It was supposed to be for the DKC 2 project, but as you can see, I have been replaced.

I don't get no respect. No respect I tell ya.

• 1 month later...