Happy Birthday, AD!

Gario

I didn't know this was here until someone PM'd me. Thanks.

I think I'm actually STILL hungover from it. My buddies took me out for a two-day bender. It's a game we've been playing for years - a shot for every year. The idea is, if we make it to 40, it'll surely kill us. Which is cool, because what's the point of life after 40 anyway.

I didn't know this was here until someone PM'd me. Thanks.

I think I'm actually STILL hungover from it. My buddies took me out for a two-day bender. It's a game we've been playing for years - a shot for every year. The idea is, if we make it to 40, it'll surely kill us. Which is cool, because what's the point of life after 40 anyway.

If thats your attitude, you're going to want to get up on the roof now and start jumping. Everything associated with middle age comes up quite a bit faster than the big 4-0.

You kids and your suicide pact death wishes. You think life's all gotta happen at once; in big, bright explosions of youth and energy and risk and vandalism and orgasms and attitude otherwise you're not "living life to the fullest" (whatever that means) and then its all downhill once your girlfriend is pregnant and you turn 28. All you have to do is take care of yourself a couple hours of the day and play your cards right and you'll be kicking ass in your 90s.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Oh, and happy birthday. :)